Are you feeling hopeless, isolated, and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I wouldn’t say I like it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
I want you to know that you are not alone, and some people can help. Many of my clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to have hope for their lives once again.
I understand the social stigmas that come with the label of being depressed and thus aim to help clients sort out their environmental, biological, and circumstantial factors while offering support and care through a very dark time in their lives.
If you hope to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact me today for a consultation.